Soomish Black amber & lavender essential oil reed diffuser
Beautifully Scented Reed Diffuser hand poured in the Heart of the National Forest.
A rich oriental fragrance opening with sparkling citrus top notes leading to a heart of lush lavender and resting on a substantive base of tonka bean, vanilla, precious woods and amber.
Top Notes: Citrus
Middle Notes: Lavender
Base Notes: Tonka, Vanilla, Woods, Amber
Made in England, with a natural reed base and premium grade fragrance oils. Hand poured into clear glass recyclable bottles with simple, minimal biodegradable labels and topped with aluminum lid & sustainable reeds.
Supplied in GOTS and GRS certified Organic cotton bags.
Diameter: 5 cm (2 in)
Height: 13 cm (5 in)
Volume: 150 ml
Longevity : 12-16 weeks
For more information on this product please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To make their candles, Soomish only uses sustainably-sourced soy wax. This means their products are all vegan and cruelty-free; contain no additives, dyes, preservatives, or petroleum.
2. Their suppliers are a completely carbon-neutral company.
1. Products are shipped in recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
2. Soomish’s candle containers are made from at least 15% recycled glass. All of this glassware is completely reusable or recyclable after use.
3. The labels on the packaging are biodegradable.
Made in the UK
All of Soomish’s ingredients are sourced in the UK; and all products are made in the UK.
1. Soomish’s wax melts are made from a 100% plant-based blend of rapeseed and coconut oil.
2. Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used to make Soomish’s candles. The wicks used are pure cotton and lead-free.
Delivery fee is a flat rate of £3.50
Free Shipping with orders over £25
Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used in Soomish’s candles and diffusers, which not only gush extraordinary scents but also tether the products to sustainability.