Soomish Cranberry, orange peel & spice botanical reed diffuser
Soomish luxury Botanical reed diffuser’s are hand poured in the Heart of the National Forest.
The vintage looking glass vessels containing premium fragrance oils and botanicals add a real statement and stunning fragrances to any home.
Scent - A gorgeous fruity, floral combination of cranberries followed by orange and cinnamon with floral back notes of jasmine and lily on a base of sandal, cedar, musk, vanilla and sugar. Contains botanical dried flowers.
Top Notes: Cranberry, Orange
Heart Notes: Cinnamon, Jasmin, Lily
Base Notes: Sandal, Cedar, Musk, Vanilla, Sugar
Size 140ml lasts approximately 2-3 months
H 4” (without stopper) W 2.6''
Rattan Reed Diffusers sticks 10" high
Glass vintage vessel
**Reed diffuser refills also available**
For more information on this product please email email@example.com
1. To make their candles, Soomish only uses sustainably-sourced soy wax. This means their products are all vegan and cruelty-free; contain no additives, dyes, preservatives, or petroleum.
2. Their suppliers are a completely carbon-neutral company.
1. Products are shipped in recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
2. Soomish’s candle containers are made from at least 15% recycled glass. All of this glassware is completely reusable or recyclable after use.
3. The labels on the packaging are biodegradable.
Made in the UK
All of Soomish’s ingredients are sourced in the UK; and all products are made in the UK.
1. Soomish’s wax melts are made from a 100% plant-based blend of rapeseed and coconut oil.
2. Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used to make Soomish’s candles. The wicks used are pure cotton and lead-free.
Delivery fee is a flat rate of £3.50
Free Shipping with orders over £25
Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used in Soomish’s candles and diffusers, which not only gush extraordinary scents but also tether the products to sustainability.