Victory Colours Matt Emulsion, Katniss No. 76
Suitable for interior walls and ceilings throughout the home giving an excellent finish. Virtually VOC free, durable, colourfast & washable paints in a beautiful range of colours.
Colour: A deep dark green
This deep dark green paint is reminiscent of its namesake Katniss, more commonly known as ivy. This eco paint is highly pigmented and is perfect for both residential and commercial spaces.
Eco Paint Samples are hand painted in two coats of emulsion and cut to A5 (148mm x 210mm). We always recommend that you order a sample first, as colours on the screen may vary from the actual paint.
Order an A5 hand-painted Eco Paint Sample and we will post it to you within 1 - 2 working days.
Features & Benefits
- Highest quality & technically advanced raw materials
- Cruelty-free & Vegan blue paint
- Eco friendly paint
- Solvent-free, water-based paint, with ultra low VOC content
- Superb coverage in a luxury flat matt finish
- Exceptionally low odour blue paint
- Highly durable, low staining, with excellent washable properties
Approx. 14m2 per litre or 35m2 per 2.5 litre tin (depending on roller type used and the porosity of the wall).
For more information on this product please email email@example.com
Their Eco Paint has the following qualities and benefits:
Exceptional quality & opacity.
Durable, colourfast & washable.
Virtually VOC-(Volatile Organic Compound) free.
Exceptionally low odour.
Where possible, Victory Colours works with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) accredited suppliers who hold the same eco-friendly values as them, produce minimal waste, use sustainable packaging, and are based in the UK. All of their paper products are from sources with either FSC, PEPC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) or Blue Angel Accreditation. This means they all hail from responsible, well-managed sources. All of the manufacturing is completed in Lancashire, and is distributed throughout the UK by courier.
Left over paints are rarely wasted. In the studio, any paints which are off-colour are retinted and then reused. They are also donated to community projects, passed on to friends and family or used for upcycling projects. At the end of its life cycle, the paint tin can also be re-used or recycled at your local recycling centre.
1. Stir all paints before use.
2. Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
3. Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
4. Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
5. The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
6. Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.