Soomish Orchid blooms botanical wax melts
Beautifully scented wax melts made from 100% plant-based wax for an eco-friendly clean burn.
A hint of the tropics is found in this floral accord. A medley of lime, bergamot, citrus peel, aniseed, almond, peach and plum leading to a heart of honeyed rose, lily, jasmine, orris, heliotrope, orchid and gardenia on a base of vanilla, Tonka, cedar and amber.
Top Notes: Lime, Bergamot, Citrus Peel, Aniseed, Almond, Peach, Plum
Middle Notes: Orchid, Honeyed Rose, Lily, Jasmine, Orris, Heliotrope, Gardenia
Base Notes: Vanilla, Tonka, Cedar, Amber
Made from 100% plant-based wax for an eco-friendly clean burn. We only use the finest fragrance oils, which are phthalate and paraben free. Our wax melts are also vegan and cruelty-free.
Includes 6 large cylindrical wax melts presented in glassine bags.
Net weight: 120g (~20g per melt)
Burn time: up to 90 hours (~15 hours per melt)
These soy wax melts can be used in any traditional oil/wax burner/warmer. All packaging is plastic free and can be placed in your household recycling.
For more information on this product please email email@example.com
1. To make their candles, Soomish only uses sustainably-sourced soy wax. This means their products are all vegan and cruelty-free; contain no additives, dyes, preservatives, or petroleum.
2. Their suppliers are a completely carbon-neutral company.
1. Products are shipped in recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
2. Soomish’s candle containers are made from at least 15% recycled glass. All of this glassware is completely reusable or recyclable after use.
3. The labels on the packaging are biodegradable.
Made in the UK
All of Soomish’s ingredients are sourced in the UK; and all products are made in the UK.
1. Soomish’s wax melts are made from a 100% plant-based blend of rapeseed and coconut oil.
2. Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used to make Soomish’s candles. The wicks used are pure cotton and lead-free.
Delivery fee is a flat rate of £3.50
Free Shipping with orders over £25
Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used in Soomish’s candles and diffusers, which not only gush extraordinary scents but also tether the products to sustainability.