Soomish Clove & eucalyptus essential oil candle
Beautifully scented candle made with natural soy wax, lead-free cotton wick and essential oils.
A delightful natural woody blend of refreshing eucalyptus, spicy bay and clove buds.
Made in England, with a natural soy wax, lead-free cotton wick and essential oils. Hand poured into clear glass jars with simple, minimal labels and topped with aluminium lid.
No additives, dyes, preservatives, phthalates, or petroleum.
Diameter: 6.5 cm (2.4 in)
Height: 5.5 cm (2.1 in)
Volume: 120 ml
Burn time: Up to 20 hours
Diameter: 8.4 cm (3.2 in)
Height: 8.0 cm (3.1 in)
Volume: 250 ml
Burn time: Up to 30 hours
Contains Eugenol, d-.alpha.-Pinene, d-Limonene. May produce an allergic reaction.
For best results when lighting for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hrs per burn.
For more information on this product please email email@example.com
1. To make their candles, Soomish only uses sustainably-sourced soy wax. This means their products are all vegan and cruelty-free; contain no additives, dyes, preservatives, or petroleum.
2. Their suppliers are a completely carbon-neutral company.
1. Products are shipped in recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
2. Soomish’s candle containers are made from at least 15% recycled glass. All of this glassware is completely reusable or recyclable after use.
3. The labels on the packaging are biodegradable.
Made in the UK
All of Soomish’s ingredients are sourced in the UK; and all products are made in the UK.
1. Soomish’s wax melts are made from a 100% plant-based blend of rapeseed and coconut oil.
2. Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used to make Soomish’s candles. The wicks used are pure cotton and lead-free.
Delivery fee is a flat rate of £3.50
Free Shipping with orders over £25
Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used in Soomish’s candles and diffusers, which not only gush extraordinary scents but also tether the products to sustainability.