Soomish Happy place essential oil blend
100% natural Essential Oils
Sweet Orange, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang encourage relaxation and reminisce in a happy state.
Suitable for all types of ceramic & electric diffusers. Just add a few drops to water.
Contains: d-Limonene, Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Terpene and sesquiterpene hydrocarbons, beta-Caryophyllene, p-Methylanisole, Benzyl benzoate, Geranyl acetate, Benzyl salicylate, cis-beta-Ocimene, Isoeugenol.
Size - 15ml
For more information on this product please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To make their candles, Soomish only uses sustainably-sourced soy wax. This means their products are all vegan and cruelty-free; contain no additives, dyes, preservatives, or petroleum.
2. Their suppliers are a completely carbon-neutral company.
1. Products are shipped in recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
2. Soomish’s candle containers are made from at least 15% recycled glass. All of this glassware is completely reusable or recyclable after use.
3. The labels on the packaging are biodegradable.
Made in the UK
All of Soomish’s ingredients are sourced in the UK; and all products are made in the UK.
1. Soomish’s wax melts are made from a 100% plant-based blend of rapeseed and coconut oil.
2. Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used to make Soomish’s candles. The wicks used are pure cotton and lead-free.
Delivery fee is a flat rate of £3.50
Free Shipping with orders over £25
Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used in Soomish’s candles and diffusers, which not only gush extraordinary scents but also tether the products to sustainability.