Soomish Lemon grass, ginger root & citrus fruits botanical reed diffuser
Soomish luxury Botanical reed diffuser’s are hand poured in the Heart of the National Forest.
The vintage looking glass vessels containing premium fragrance oils and botanicals add a real statement and stunning fragrances to any home.
Scent - Evoking the tranquil beauty of an exotic eastern garden. Top notes of tangy lemongrass, Sicilian lemons and juicy limes lead into a heart of spicy ginger root and grated nutmeg, with a hint of refreshing eucalyptus. Base notes include sensual patchouli, white woods and creamy vanilla.
Top Notes: Lemongrass - Lime - Lemon - Orange
Heart Notes: Geranium - Cinnamon - Ginger
Base Notes: Patchouli - Cedar - Nutmeg
Size 140ml lasts approximately 2-3 months
H 4” (without stopper) W 2.6''
Rattan Reed Diffusers sticks 10" high
Glass vintage vessel
**Reed diffuser refills also available**
For more information on this product please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To make their candles, Soomish only uses sustainably-sourced soy wax. This means their products are all vegan and cruelty-free; contain no additives, dyes, preservatives, or petroleum.
2. Their suppliers are a completely carbon-neutral company.
1. Products are shipped in recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
2. Soomish’s candle containers are made from at least 15% recycled glass. All of this glassware is completely reusable or recyclable after use.
3. The labels on the packaging are biodegradable.
Made in the UK
All of Soomish’s ingredients are sourced in the UK; and all products are made in the UK.
1. Soomish’s wax melts are made from a 100% plant-based blend of rapeseed and coconut oil.
2. Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used to make Soomish’s candles. The wicks used are pure cotton and lead-free.
Delivery fee is a flat rate of £3.50
Free Shipping with orders over £25
Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used in Soomish’s candles and diffusers, which not only gush extraordinary scents but also tether the products to sustainability.