Soomish Oriental rose & oud botanical wax melts
Beautifully scented wax melts made from 100% plant-based wax for an eco-friendly clean burn.
This rich oriental fragrance blends notes of Oud, rose, geranium, jasmine, clove and praline with a rich velvety base of cedarwood, sandalwood, vetivert, amber, musk, vanilla, patchouli and a hint of vanilla to create a sensual luxurious aroma.
Top Notes: Oud, Clove
Middle Notes: Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Praline
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vetivert, Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Patchouli, Raspberry
Made from 100% plant-based wax for an eco-friendly clean burn. We only use the finest fragrance oils, which are phthalate and paraben free. Our wax melts are also vegan and cruelty-free.
Includes 6 large cylindrical wax melts presented in glassine bags.
Net weight: 120g (~20g per melt)
Burn time: up to 90 hours (~15 hours per melt)
These soy wax melts can be used in any traditional oil/wax burner/warmer. All packaging is plastic free and can be placed in your household recycling.
For more information on this product please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To make their candles, Soomish only uses sustainably-sourced soy wax. This means their products are all vegan and cruelty-free; contain no additives, dyes, preservatives, or petroleum.
2. Their suppliers are a completely carbon-neutral company.
1. Products are shipped in recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
2. Soomish’s candle containers are made from at least 15% recycled glass. All of this glassware is completely reusable or recyclable after use.
3. The labels on the packaging are biodegradable.
Made in the UK
All of Soomish’s ingredients are sourced in the UK; and all products are made in the UK.
1. Soomish’s wax melts are made from a 100% plant-based blend of rapeseed and coconut oil.
2. Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used to make Soomish’s candles. The wicks used are pure cotton and lead-free.
Delivery fee is a flat rate of £3.50
Free Shipping with orders over £25
Only 100% natural essential and fragrance oils are used in Soomish’s candles and diffusers, which not only gush extraordinary scents but also tether the products to sustainability.